- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
What live stages do you really enjoy? Do any of them mean anything to you?
Both of my favourite stages are by DAY6. My favourite stage of all time is their 'Beautiful Feeling' stage. It's only a b-side on their album but it's a special one for MyDays and DAY6 since it's the first song featuring Dowoon's singing. I don't like praising Mnet at all but they made the Dowoon's debut as a singer such an intimate moment. It really was a beautiful feeling. I've timestamped my favourite moment:
If you look at the fancam, you can see how proud the members look too. It's so precious
(also timestamped)
My second favourite stage is their Sweet Chaos comeback. Got to hand it to Mnet again I guess. They let them perform with real instruments and it's just so raw and real. I love it. There's extra energy in their performance as well, you can really see they enjoy performing live.
If you look at the fancam, you can see how proud the members look too. It's so precious
(also timestamped)
My second favourite stage is their Sweet Chaos comeback. Got to hand it to Mnet again I guess. They let them perform with real instruments and it's just so raw and real. I love it. There's extra energy in their performance as well, you can really see they enjoy performing live.
Last edited: