I have ten goals. #10. Stan more Girl Groups.... That is also goal 1-9... nah, I'm playin..
Goal 1: Survive my class in counseling skills.
Goal 2: Procrastinate Less
Goal 3: FInish what I start. There are so many things that I start that I don't finish and I would really like to finish some sh*t
Goal 4: Give groups that just debuted a change rather than waiting to make sure they are successful. This one is predicated on my fear that I will like a group and they will disband based on lackluster chart performances.
Goal 5: Become more outgoing. Go more places. Do things I know little about and learn to love the process.
Goal 6: I'm not in the best economic shape, but I still have free money every month. I would really like to continue to buy albums, as I haven't since 2014-2015. I did buy a Woohyun album like 1 1/2 years ago, but that was just because it was in my area and it seemed like fate.
Goal 7: Work on the novel I have been outlining and writing since I was junior at my alma mater (I graduated from my Alma Mater almost four years ago).
Goal 8: Be More assertive
Goal 9:
@raja will apprechiate this one: Binge every season of Rupaul's Drag Race I have missed. I stopped watching in 2009, because well... I don't know. Back in 2009 I was in the closet and Rupaul's Drag Race was a spiritual experience for me..
Goal 10: Become a bigger RV fan. I would categorize myself as a Tier 2 fan. I would like to see if I could make it to the coveted position Tier 5 (Standom)...