- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh β‘
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
You shouldn't "fix" yourself based on what randos on the internet think!Feel free to be harsh. All I can do is fix it tbh.
Thank you...It's too hard to be harsh on you, one of the most friendly people on the forum. The only negative thing I'd have to say about you is something you said yourself on another thread and has to do mostly with real life. You said you embarrass your friends just to see their reactions and that's something I don't like at all. That's all really. I have nothing negative to say about you as a KPS user.
You're used to being fast... Thats probably it... I meant fast as in speedy, not fast as in... well... you know. πThere is just so many better at that than I am.
Aw! Thank you!~You are fabulous. Nothing minor to say. Just keep on truckin' and being you, no matter the obstacle present.
In closing. You're a young star, who is shining brighter with each passing day.
Love ya and keep up the conversations <3