What are your opinions on me? (pt. 3) (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Iโ€™ve always thought that youโ€™re a very sweet and welcoming user. Your easy to talk to and I love whenever I see you here.

:pandalove::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
๐š‚๐šž๐š๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ ๐Ÿค
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh โ™ก
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Iโ€™ve always thought that youโ€™re a very sweet and welcoming user. Your easy to talk to and I love whenever I see you here.

:pandalove::bigcatlove:
Awwwwwh!~ Thanks, love!~ I appreciate it!~
:nekolove::lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread