What are your opinions on me? (pt. 3) (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Fite me. Yes I'm doing another opinions thread.

Tell me what you must.

The good.

The bad.

EVERYTHING!!!!

Sorry if I'm annoying you with this. I want to get feedback on my actions here.

I want people to tell me that I'm dominating the forum- JKJKJK!! <3
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like you a lot. I see you a lot, too, but that could just be because I lurk often. I hope we can be better friends in the future!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I like you a lot. I see you a lot, too, but that could just be because I lurk often. I hope we can be better friends in the future!
Hah. You don't have to lurk! I'd be happy to talk with you. I'm quite the talker once someone approaches me. I'm not too good at approaching someone first, though. I hope we can be friends as well! <3
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I lurk in this forum for almost 12 hours a day & everywhere i go, i see you :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I think you're a really sweet user and a lovely friend too :maheart:

I just can never see your sigs :yolk:
Awh~ Thanks, love!~

Oh noooo! It's being stupid again, isn't it? It always is there, then disappears. :<
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It is, i just have one thing to point out though, idk if its just me but i can't see your sig.

1582670981482.png
*sigh*
Why does it have to do me like that?
I'll try to fix it in a second.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is, i just have one thing to point out though, idk if its just me but i can't see your sig.

1582670981482.png
same for me. lowkey thought that was her sig :lisalaugh:

and you're a super friendly user :nekolove:
BUT IM THE QUEEN OF THIS FORUM
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
same for me. lowkey thought that was her sig :lisalaugh:

and you're a super friendly user :nekolove:
BUT IM THE QUEEN OF THIS FORUM
Is it fixed now?

Thank you, love!~ :pandalove:
Not for long. Mwahahahahahahhahahahahaha
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is it fixed now?

Thank you, love!~ :pandalove:
Not for long. Mwahahahahahahhahahahahaha
yes, I see our king yoongi :sj_weary:
you can NEVER dethrone me hahahahahahhahahahahahha
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Is it fixed now?

Thank you, love!~ :pandalove:
Not for long. Mwahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Finally its fixed, its been like that for ages tho, i just didnt dare to ask you until now.

1582671238162.png
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Finally its fixed, its been like that for ages tho, i just didnt dare to ask you until now.

1582671238162.png
our admin-nim, lurking and getting triggered in the shadows :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
yes, I see our king yoongi :sj_weary:
you can NEVER dethrone me hahahahahahhahahahahahha
Yessssssssss :sj_weary::sanapray:
I won't be the one who does the dethroning. That's going to be you handing it over. :>
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Finally its fixed, its been like that for ages tho, i just didnt dare to ask you until now.

1582671238162.png
Ahhhh! I wish someone would tell me >.<
You don't have to be like that! I'm pretty chill.... I think. XD

I use a link from Google Photos so I think it goes in and out.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
same for me. lowkey thought that was her sig :lisalaugh:

and you're a super friendly user :nekolove:
BUT IM THE QUEEN OF THIS FORUM
You're getting dethroned amma. You need to be more active smh
suanod.gif
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread