What are your red flags when it comes to relationships? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
weird opinions, greediness, just generally being a jerk ... no, people are "not gonna get better" a jerk is a jerk, don´t be dumb and run away till there is time.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
definitely if they tell me not to do something that is pretty innocent
if they tell me not to talk to one of my friends, don't go out for dinner, don't eat that etc
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I haven't encountered one tbh so I don't really know... I would suppose off the far end it would have to been a deep disturbing secret they're keeping (like Being serial killer and sex offender, proven of course) end of relationship and police call striaght away.

I usually get to know people well before I start dating them. So thats probably why I haven't encountered alot of discourse or an extreme reason to terminate a relationship instantly.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Assuming I didn't figure these things out before I decided to be with them:

Addiction to adult entertainment
Any type of abuse
Love bombing
Only form of communication is flirtation
Just plain negative, mean, and rude
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Obviously the big things that have already been mentioned.. but if they are on the registry, I would investigate it first, since while odds are that they did something serious, it is possible to get on the registry for public urination. But I would not tolerate sexual abuse of children or really any sexual abuse. And a phrase from a film comes to me, "If a man hits me, he only does it once..."

I see a lot of people saying cheating, but... lets just say I have differing views on relationships, where cheating likely couldn't occur.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
certain political opinions
fanatically religious
rude to staff at places you go to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
When they don't respect your boundaries or are passive aggressive/give backhanded comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread