What are your thoughts about Valentine's day? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What are your thoughts about seeing hearts and 'love' everywhere? :wimwim:

Tbh I don't like it. It's cheesy and cringe most of the times and it's not like you don't love that person every day... having a day just to celebrate your love seems a bit cliche for me
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:sadcat:
it's ok I'll binge-eat M&M's or something
Netflix and chill maybe?
Think that some people declaring love on that day are lying, so that's even worst than being single on that commercial day
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have always liked it, but it's because it's meaning is different here starting from the name. I feel like I'm saying same stuff every year xd But I like Finnish version lot more than the regular one. Though I gotta say that the day was pretty weird in elementary school. We would hang these big hearts around our necks and go hugging people and askign them to write their names to our heart cutout... that part was cringy af :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have always liked it, but it's because it's meaning is different here starting from the name. I feel like I'm saying same stuff every year xd But I like Finnish version lot more than the regular one. Though I gotta say that the day was pretty weird in elementary school. We would hang these big hearts around our necks and go hugging people and askign them to write their names to our heart cutout... that part was cringy af :haylul:
how is the Finnish version? :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
how is the Finnish version? :sanapray:
It's 14.2 like in elsewhere, but it's called Ystävänpäivä aka Friend's Day. Rather than day for couples to go on dates and give present, it's day for friends to remember each other with presents and hang out. Though it's definitely more expensive one, depending how many friends you have :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread