What are your thoughts on SuperM? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excited to just see what the plans are
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliah
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm just waiting for the music, tbh. I haven't been keeping up with all these teasers or whatnot*. I just wanna hear the music they're gonna release and I'll go from there, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elliah

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like the group, all members are really talented and charismatic.

I'm only worried about the title track coz it will be mostly in English apparently, and that never goes well. Just imagining what the lyrics of Mark/Taeyong/Lucas' rap will be and some cheesy lines that Kai will have to drop makes me :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread