What are your top 10 non-kpop artists/groups? (5 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Be prepared to see a whole bunch of female singers from me because outside of kpop I listen to like...no male singers intentionally lmao

  1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Lady Gaga
  3. Ariana Grande
  4. Marina and the Diamonds
  5. Grimes
  6. Mariah Carey
  7. Paramore
  8. Florence and the Machine
  9. Avril Lavigne
  10. FKA Twigs
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG you have great taste! In no particular order:

  • Hayley Kiyoko
  • Lana Del Rey
  • SZA
  • Little Mix
  • Tyler The Creator
  • Whitney Houston
  • Taylor Swift
  • Billie Eilish
  • Lorde
  • Twenty One Pilots
Nice list! I like just about all of those too! I need to get into Billie Eilish more because I've loved what I've heard so far
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess I'll just put the artist I actually have playlist for:
Panic! At the Disco
Bebe Rexha
Florence + the machine
Marina and the Diamonds
Kesha
AJR
Miyavi
Sigrid
Lizzo
Britney Spears
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nice list! I like just about all of those too! I need to get into Billie Eilish more because I've loved what I've heard so far
Thx! :pandalove:

She's hella talented and has produced only bops, really recommend her <3<3<3
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
No order!

  • Muse
  • Melanie Martinez
  • Glass Animals
  • K.Flay
  • Lana
  • Evanescence
  • Linkin Park
  • As I Lay Dying (but he tried to kill his wife so I'm conflicted :llama_noooo:)
  • Lights
  • Billie Eilish
So this actually took me a minute to even think of. I legit haven't purposefully listened to non-kpop music since November
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
ariana grande
zayn malik
troye sivan
hayley kiyoko
little mix
fifth harmony
harry styles
lauv
kehlani
justin beiber


can you tell i used to have a tumblr?

i like bands too like arctic monkeys but i haven't been listening recently so...
Damn Lauv is really good too
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
13
Reactions Received
80
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
In no order

Avril lavigne
Ariana grande
Billie eilish
Justin bieber
You me at six
Demi lovato
Miley cyrus
Three days grace
Nickelback (yes, nickelback 👀)
Britney spears
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lexie and Kedajo

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
1. xdinary heroes
2. system of a down
3. my chemical romance
4. dadaroma
5. pierce the veil
6. bring me the horizon
7. shazna
8. smino
9. black veil brides
10. deadman
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lexie
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
  • Kamelot
GREAT WALL OF CHINA
  • Avantasia
  • Epica
  • Nightwish
  • Galneryus
  • Manowar
  • Serenity
  • Powerwolf
  • Gamma Ray
  • Sabaton
Hello hello hello! I see that you ordered the extra portion taste! :momolove:


At the moment my Western faves are:

- Amaranthe
- Beast In Black
- DGM
- Dynazty
- Evergrey
- Kamelot
- Myrath
- Pyramaze
- Scar Symmetry
- Threshold
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The Veronicas - Aussie
Ploy - Thai
Ging - Thai
G-Twenty - Thai
Dying Fetus - American
I Killed Everyone - American
Bullet for my Valentine - Welsh
Miley Cyrus - American
Despised Icon - French Canadian
Amy Shark - Aussie
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  1. Linkin park
  2. Tori kelly
  3. Annihilator
  4. Metallica
  5. Justin timberlake
  6. Necronmidol
  7. Paramore
  8. SOAD
  9. KMFDM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread