what beauty treatments have you spoiled yaself with? :O (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.....so far? anything counts I guess.... and also, what would you like to get/plan on getting? :P

I usually don't ever do anything like this in Germany because it's expensive.... so when I visit my family in Croatia once or twice a year, I spoil myself a bit.. this time I'll get a haircut and dye my hair.. I'll get a professional teeth cleaning, a manicure and pedicure, and a professional face cleaning.. and today I got my brows done and I also got ma little mustache removed :welp:

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lol i treat myself to SNSD RV IZ*ONE does that count? :)


Lately I've been into black face mask, natural aloe hair treatment (it does wonders for my curly hair) and baths with pink Himalayan salt.
omg I am crazy about aloe vera, I eat it, I drink it, I use it, I sleep on it, everything lol
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female




omg I am crazy about aloe vera, I eat it, I drink it, I use it, I sleep on it, everything lol
I can confirm that aloe is good for everything. I had a burn scar on one of my forearms (I was really careless while frying sausages) but just applied aloe and it's like it was never there. really good.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got a face scrub but its been a couple months sine i used it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
None...., its just not for me....
Just having a shower is enough tbh.
Although I dyed my hair recently, but I always do my hair generally by myself so it's nothing special.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I usually have a spa day every month. I go to my hair dresser every month also I go get a manicure & pedicure very often.Also use face mask and buy face product regularly.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just treat myself with sheet masks and do a lot of shopping lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread