What book did u read in school that u hated? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had to read Les Mis, I wasn't a fan. I thought it was too tedious and annoying. Now I like it, but I distinctly remember complaining about the book at any chance I got hahahaha
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had to read the Red Badge of Courage in seventh grade, and I already don’t like war themed books, but this??? Big. Fat. Snooze. Not even my fun loving English teacher could pep it up for me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had to read the Red Badge of Courage in seventh grade, and I already don’t like war themed books, but this??? Big. Fat. Snooze. Not even my fun loving English teacher could pep it up for me.
yeah I don't like reading that kinda stuff, esp for school. i find if I have to read a book for school I just have more penchant to dislike it. i had to read the red scarf girl
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
pretty much every book. i dont really believe in reading for anything except escapism, why read about "important" topics when I could instead be reading the only genre that matters which is ya fantasy lol
I remember hating the jungle, the outsiders, house on mango street, fences, and the cay. there are def more that I've blocked out of my memory though lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
pretty much every book. i dont really believe in reading for anything except escapism, why read about "important" topics when I could instead be reading the only genre that matters which is ya fantasy lol
I remember hating the jungle, the outsiders, house on mango street, fences, and the cay. there are def more that I've blocked out of my memory though lol
hahahah i prefer reading only if I want to read, I hate being told to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I read To Kill A Mockingbird freshman year and did not care for it that much. It would have been better without all the slurs and people in my class saying them out loud with the excuse of "well it is in the book!!" :wimwim:
i actually didn't mind the book but that's a shitty excuse :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i actually didn't mind the book but that's a shitty excuse :wimwim:
yeah i do like tkam as a book but why are they saying the slurs out loud
no one in my class did and i lived in a city of like 90% white conservatives lul
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wuthering Heights. The male protagonist was abusive and creepy
isn't the main protag Mr Darcy but old or am I forgetting something
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread