What "card" do you pull? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I love pulling the "short" and "is it bc I'm black" OR my new personal favorite "not you [blank] an orphan" / "is it because I'm an orphan"

Also the "is it bc I'm gay"

And I'm 290% the type of person to yell "DID YOU JUST CALL ME THE-" I'm a menace :bigsmile:



Idk they're so convenient and amusing.

@ilychan @Reverie @uran @jesus_christ
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I pull the gay card way too often. I also use my cuteness to my advantage
I can't act cute or I'll throw up.... That me is in the past...
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't act cute or I'll throw up.... That me is in the past...
I keep getting told I’m cute so might as well use it. I used to detest it but it has come in handy tbh. But yeah acting cute is definitely not the most comfortable thing and not for everyone
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse and tai

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I love pulling the "short" and "is it bc I'm black" OR my new personal favorite "not you [blank] an orphan" / "is it because I'm an orphan"

Also the "is it bc I'm gay"

And I'm 290% the type of person to yell "DID YOU JUST CALL ME THE-" I'm a menace :bigsmile:



Idk they're so convenient and amusing.

@ilychan @Reverie @uran @jesus_christ
I don't think I pull any card but I used to "innocently" ask how ppl celebrated new years 2000 on New Years "since it must've been a bigger deal being the turn of the century, and I don't know since I wasn't born then" to make ppl feel old

When I was 14, I also said "they're over twice my age" anytime someone called someone 29 or in their 30s young

also "Beyonce's old enough to be my mom":oliviakek:

I pulled the "idk, I was born in the 21st century card" a few times ig
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I keep getting told I’m cute so might as well use it. I used to detest it but it has come in handy tbh. But yeah acting cute is definitely not the most comfortable thing and not for everyone
Me when i first joined 😭 but I'm emo now so
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and athenaaa

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
SO BEFORE THE REAL ELECTION WE HELD A FAKE ELECTION IN FIRST GRADE AND I KNEW NOTHING ABT THE CANDIDATES SO I VOTED FOR OBAMA BC MY DAD SAID HE DID, AND THIS KID ASKED ME WHO I VOTED FOR, I SAID OBAMA, AND THEN HE ASKED IF I VOTED FOR HIM BC I WAS BROWN, AND I SAID "NO, BC MY DAD VOTED FOR HIM" :ilovebread:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
"is it because i'm brown?"
This XD
And the 1st/2nd gen immigrant card
And “it’s because I’m a woman right?”
But that’s a tamer version. I normally say

you’re saying that because I have a vagina, right?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Because I am asian and white?
Because my mother is short?
Because I look like my father more than my mother

(cards)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
SO BEFORE THE REAL ELECTION WE HELD A FAKE ELECTION IN FIRST GRADE AND I KNEW NOTHING ABT THE CANDIDATES SO I VOTED FOR OBAMA BC MY DAD SAID HE DID, AND THIS KID ASKED ME WHO I VOTED FOR, I SAID OBAMA, AND THEN HE ASKED IF I VOTED FOR HIM BC I WAS BROWN, AND I SAID "NO, BC MY DAD VOTED FOR HIM" :ilovebread:
OH MY GOD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread