what card set... (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
How many card sets have you completed:
What card set took the longest to complete:
What card set was the fastest to complete:
What card set that you've completed was your favorite:
What card set was the hardest to get cards of:
What card set was the easiest to get cards of:
Have you completed a card set you didn't want:
What card set(s) do you want to complete:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I didn't complete any :lazypotato:

What card set(s) do you want to complete: Jessica, EXO, SHINee rare and SuperM halloween
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
How many card sets have you completed: 4, Skz, Ace, Yongguk, Txt rare
What card set took the longest to complete: Stray Kids
What card set was the fastest to complete: Ace
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Stray Kids
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: Stray Kids
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: Ace
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: No
What card set(s) do you want to complete: Mainly Skz rare
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How many card sets have you completed: According to Cal, 41

What card set took the longest to complete: Probably Monsta X, I waited 4 months for one card

What card set was the fastest to complete: I guess if you count the Running Man April Fools set then 2 days, but if you mean non special set than 9 days for Woodz is probably the quickest

What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Definitely Itzy Valentine and Stray Kids Halloween so far

What card set was the hardest to get cards of: Itzy Valentine probably

What card set was the easiest to get cards of: X1, no one collected them for a while except me

Have you completed a card set you didn't want: Yeah, I completed Wanna One out of boredom and then rerolled it

What card set(s) do you want to complete: In the process of completing StayC, Kang Daniel, Weeekly, and N.Flying. Will also start Twice and Agust D
after one of the aforementioned is completed :sanapray:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
How many card sets have you completed: 14
What card set took the longest to complete: I don't know, didn't keep track on this; but Dreamcatcher valentines is the set I've waited the longest and it's still incomplete.
What card set was the fastest to complete: Don't remember.
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Definitely PassCode is the crown of my collection.
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: I don't remember.
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: I don't remember.
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: Faky. I completed it by chance and decided to keep it.
What card set(s) do you want to complete: Dreamcatcher valentines.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How many card sets have you completed: 54

What card set took the longest to complete: I'm still after sets and they are taking months lol

What card set was the fastest to complete: aespa Rare (I believe)

What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Too many to name tbh.

What card set was the hardest to get cards of: aespa common and Blackpink common for sure

What card set was the easiest to get cards of: aespa Rare

Have you completed a card set you didn't want: I want every set so tbh, nope!

What card set(s) do you want to complete: All of them, but I'll focus mostly on all the GGs first with the occasional BG.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
How many card sets have you completed: 25
What card set took the longest to complete: Hmm maybe Mamamoos Rare
What card set was the fastest to complete: Mamamoos Valentines I believe
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: I'd have to go wtih Oh My Girls Rares but I do like Eunhas Legendary as a solo card
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: I've never really had trouble getting the cards I wanted overall but maybe Oh My Girls Rares gave me the most so far
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: EXID I haven't usually had any trouble with as there isn't much competition for them
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: Yeah I've completed quite a few that I have no intention of keeping long term
What card set(s) do you want to complete: At the moment there is no set that I want to complete
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
How many card sets have you completed: 10 (shinee, lee hi, sungkyu, ikon, treasure, enhypen, gidle rare, 2pm, cix & yuqi)
What card set took the longest to complete: gidle rare - 3 months 11 days
What card set was the fastest to complete: cix - 21 days
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: ALL
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: treasure, ig??
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: 2pm cuz 5/7 cards i got from reroll or daily quest
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: NONE
What card set(s) do you want to complete: gfriend halloween, got7 rare, superm halloween, verivery, victon & wanna one

2pm - 1B 11H
cix - 21H
enhypen - 2B 18H
gidle rare - 3B 11H
ikon - 3B
lee hi - rip my card
shinee - 1B 16H
sungkyu - 1B 24H
treasure - 3B
yuqi - 1B 8H
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
How many card sets have you completed: 30~40 I dont keep track myself.
What card set took the longest to complete: I cant rmbr
What card set was the fastest to complete: probably ITZY or Lee Hi, a set I dint stan(at the time or ever?)
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: I dont rlly hv a favorite, it's just an ever growing mountain to climb-but Rosé solo set is kinda memorable to me how it was to collect it was satisfying(dont rmbr details exactly, just the feeling when completed at last)
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: blackpink vc.
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: some set I dintstan at the time, see above(itzy or lee hi)
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: lots in the sense I dont stan 'em(or uncompleted 'em but every set I keep is heart warming).
What card set(s) do you want to complete: mainly limited sets: Red Velvet VC, Everglow VC, SNSD Hw, Apink Hw(mostly for completionist sales, but I might be stanning Eunji now/soon).
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
How many card sets have you completed: many 42 + since i have complete sets i have yet to claim ..
What card set took the longest to complete: gfriend rare since i am still working it.
What card set was the fastest to complete: Red velvet Valentines would be the guess since i had in in like 3-4 days.
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Snsd RV IZONE i guess.
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: its gonna be IZ*ONE Halloween :(
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: some sets that have been out for ever that i decided to complete as i was picking up strays.
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: many of my sets are groups i do not follow let alone stan. like say 4 min summi iu
What card set(s) do you want to complete: Atm GFRIEND RARE: Eunha Rare, Jessica: 2, 5 Weeekly: Jiyoon also IZONE halloween.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How many card sets have you completed: 11, I think
What card set took the longest to complete: Twice Rare
What card set was the fastest to complete: Aespa Rare
What card set that you've completed was your favorite: Twice Rare
What card set was the hardest to get cards of: Mina Rare was hard to get
:taeminstare:
What card set was the easiest to get cards of: Aespa Rare, for some reasons
Have you completed a card set you didn't want: Not really. I actually wanted to wait until I completed Twice Rare before I start collecting IZ*ONE Rare, but then I completed IZ*ONE Rare way faster lol
What card set(s) do you want to complete: Cherry Bullet and Oh My Girl Rare
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread