What career do you have, or, want have someday? (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm still in college/university and picking out a career choice has been quite difficult for me. I used to major in New Media which basically consists of graphic design, film/tv/audio editing, etc. Due to some lack of interest and other personal reasons, I pretty much gave up on it. Now I'm studying Psychology. I wanted to study it because I've considered to work with children and adolescence who are dealing with anxiety and depression disorders since I have my own personal experience with it. Or maybe do something along the lines of that. I'm surprised I even made the choice to do so. :welp:

Anywho, what career do have, or, want to have in the future?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanted to do something with nature, but gave up on that. Then a circle between law and medicine, and now finally I think I'll be forced to be an engineer. I can't choose my job, I know that for sure.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wanted to do something with nature, but gave up on that. Then a circle between law and medicine, and now finally I think I'll be forced to be an engineer. I can't choose my job, I know that for sure.
You're still pretty young. You'll figure it out one day. :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m gonna find a well off man and I’m going to cook and clean and pop out babies for him :lovelycooky: Can’t wait
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m gonna find a well off man and I’m going to cook and clean and pop out babies for him :lovelycooky: Can’t wait
You should love someone for their heart. Not just for the things they have. :welp:
 
Last edited:

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wanted to do something with nature, but gave up on that. Then a circle between law and medicine, and now finally I think I'll be forced to be an engineer. I can't choose my job, I know that for sure.
wanna talk about it?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You should love someone for heart. Not just for the things they have. :welp:
Im gonna love them for the life they can provide for me!!!! I don’t need a fairy tale husband just a useful one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
30
Reactions Received
66
Location
the land before time
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea at all and i hate it. I would really like to work in the film industry in whatever capacity i can i guess, but it doesn't feel like a realistic proffession to want to have so i'm not pursuing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'd love to either do something creative and make art, or help animals and/or people though I don't really expect to ever be able to do that for a living, hopefully I can still do it though..
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Translator, hopefully in the audiovisual industry; I'd love to translate movies, shows, videogames, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Translator, hopefully in the audiovisual industry; I'd love to translate movies, shows, videogames, etc.
I used to want to work with film or the audiovisual industry. Not so much with translating though.
Good luck pursuing your career though. ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kahoru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread