- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
I see twitter Luvities fight about this sometimes so I'm curious to see what y'all think?
Personally, I wanna see something mysterious/magical or spacey in their music videos. Like the night + seeker versions of sunseeker were so cool cause they were so mysterious like they were teasing us! I wanna see them be a character or something
or maybe... SPACE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
I WANNA SEE CRAVITY AS SPACE COWBOYS!!!
Yeah what do yall think???
@Luvity
Personally, I wanna see something mysterious/magical or spacey in their music videos. Like the night + seeker versions of sunseeker were so cool cause they were so mysterious like they were teasing us! I wanna see them be a character or something
or maybe... SPACE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
I WANNA SEE CRAVITY AS SPACE COWBOYS!!!
Yeah what do yall think???
@Luvity