I've been to quite a few. Later this year when I attend the Marina and the Diamonds concert I will have officially seen all of my top 5 artists in concert and about 80% of my top 10!
Here's mine:
Lady Gaga: Monster Ball 2011, ArtRave 2014.
Lana Del Rey: 2014, right after West Coast was released. And Feb 2018.
Ariana Grande: Feb 2017, June 2019
Red Velvet: Feb 2019 ❤
Grimes: 2015
FKA Twigs: 2014 (?)
Florence and the Machine: 2015
Marina and the Diamonds: Sep 2019
Melanie Martinez: 2015
BTS: 2018 (I went as someone's #2, but the concert was pretty lit I must admit!)
Sky Ferreira: 2016
Paramore: 2013
The best was definitely Lady Gaga. The Monster Ball is probably the most iconic and best concert I've ever been to, I just wish I had better seats. When I went to ArtRave, I was on the floor, and she was literally walking right above me which was quite an experience. Oh, and Hatsune Miku opened that show hahaha.
Ariana and Lana were also special, since I was less than 10 feet away from both and it's a whole different concert experience then.
And Red Velvet of course but I don't need to explain why. I probably haven't smiled as much at a concert before than at Redmare. 🥰
Here's mine:
Lady Gaga: Monster Ball 2011, ArtRave 2014.
Lana Del Rey: 2014, right after West Coast was released. And Feb 2018.
Ariana Grande: Feb 2017, June 2019
Red Velvet: Feb 2019 ❤
Grimes: 2015
FKA Twigs: 2014 (?)
Florence and the Machine: 2015
Marina and the Diamonds: Sep 2019
Melanie Martinez: 2015
BTS: 2018 (I went as someone's #2, but the concert was pretty lit I must admit!)
Sky Ferreira: 2016
Paramore: 2013
The best was definitely Lady Gaga. The Monster Ball is probably the most iconic and best concert I've ever been to, I just wish I had better seats. When I went to ArtRave, I was on the floor, and she was literally walking right above me which was quite an experience. Oh, and Hatsune Miku opened that show hahaha.
Ariana and Lana were also special, since I was less than 10 feet away from both and it's a whole different concert experience then.
And Red Velvet of course but I don't need to explain why. I probably haven't smiled as much at a concert before than at Redmare. 🥰