What did I miss this week? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was gone for the past few days, I think I've caught up with most of the group releases and other music, what news did I miss out on? Did the real ranks of Produce 101 contestant s got released already or did anything else happen?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was gone for the past few days, I think I've caught up with most of the group releases and other music, what news did I miss out on? Did the real ranks of Produce 101 contestant s got released already or did anything else happen?
nope but he copped to fixing all 4 seasons.

KBS reported that the police never had any intention of calling the girls... some have said kids.. but i wonder as there were reports of the boys being questioned.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pretty much not alot of news got out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread