what do i eat? (2 Viewers)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,728
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
guys. i literally have NO FOOD right now. THERE'S ONLY WAFFLES AND STUPID ENGLISH MUFFINS. :zoomeyes: I'M TOO LAZY TO MAKE CRACKERS & CHEESE, AND I JUST WANT TO SLEEP.

AND THERE'S NO MILK (milk addict) :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes: HELP ME OUT.

(BTW THERE'S NOTHING IM SHAKING HUNGRY :pepecry1: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
english muffins imo

I've been there, it's hard yakka : (
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread