- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
If it's bad then I take painkillers and sleep.
Sometimes I get Migraines which are so ridiculously painful. I have a "warning system" though as my eyes start to have flashes so I prepare for it by taking painkillers, going to sleep and using an ice/gem pack on my head.
If I don't have painkillers when I have a Migraine, then holy crap I'm in absolute agony.

Sometimes I get Migraines which are so ridiculously painful. I have a "warning system" though as my eyes start to have flashes so I prepare for it by taking painkillers, going to sleep and using an ice/gem pack on my head.
If I don't have painkillers when I have a Migraine, then holy crap I'm in absolute agony.