What do you do in concerts? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I sing along to the songs-especially if they are a favorite song and I often times record parts of it. But other times I don't record a thing and just enjoy being in the moment and feeling the energy of the place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I sing along to the songs-especially if they are a favorite song and I often times record parts of it. But other times I don't record a thing and just enjoy being in the moment and feeling the energy of the place.
can u hear yourself on the recordings, I'd hate that personally :oliviakek:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
can u hear yourself on the recordings, I'd hate that personally :oliviakek:
You can FAINTLY hear me singing in them. But I'm not ashamed. There were a ton of people singing as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Scream and cry duh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread