What do you do to not be tired 24/7 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do u get it just bcz you're tired 24/7 or cuz of some other stuff too :wimwim:
Because I'm usually tired, without it I would need to nap every day and I could fall asleep in the middle of talking and stuff like that.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Because I'm usually tired, without it I would need to nap every day and I could fall asleep in the middle of talking and stuff like that.
whats the name of this medical condition? It's not too severe for me but I feel like I could nap 24 hours and still be tired
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Play games or watch something that keeps my attention lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
whats the name of this medical condition? It's not too severe for me but I feel like I could nap 24 hours and still be tired
There's a few things it could be, narcolepsy is one of them but I didn't test positive for it and it's usually what my meds are for (also ADHD). My psychiatrist wanted to try them anyways and it has helped a lot with me.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
There's a few things it could be, narcolepsy is one of them but I didn't test positive for it and it's usually what my meds are for (also ADHD). My psychiatrist wanted to try them anyways and it has helped a lot with me.
well i'm glad they are helping you anyways :sanapray:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't have to do anything, i am just built like that but it comes with having difficulties sleeping at night and many other things that i could give up for feeling a bit tired during the day :wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread