- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
like some prescriptive vitamins or more hardcore stuffI take meds for it![]()
More hardcore stufflike some prescriptive vitamins or more hardcore stuff
do u get it just bcz you're tired 24/7 or cuz of some other stuff tooMore hardcore stuff![]()
Because I'm usually tired, without it I would need to nap every day and I could fall asleep in the middle of talking and stuff like that.do u get it just bcz you're tired 24/7 or cuz of some other stuff too![]()
whats the name of this medical condition? It's not too severe for me but I feel like I could nap 24 hours and still be tiredBecause I'm usually tired, without it I would need to nap every day and I could fall asleep in the middle of talking and stuff like that.
There's a few things it could be, narcolepsy is one of them but I didn't test positive for it and it's usually what my meds are for (also ADHD). My psychiatrist wanted to try them anyways and it has helped a lot with me.whats the name of this medical condition? It's not too severe for me but I feel like I could nap 24 hours and still be tired
i do play games when i want to pull an all nighterPlay games or watch something that keeps my attention lol
well i'm glad they are helping you anywaysThere's a few things it could be, narcolepsy is one of them but I didn't test positive for it and it's usually what my meds are for (also ADHD). My psychiatrist wanted to try them anyways and it has helped a lot with me.
Good ideaI now try to sleep and wake up at the same time