What do you do when you can't go to sleep? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
scroll through instagram or watch youtube documentaries
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i make up random scenarios in my head (not sharing exactly what they're about lmao). it either helps or makes me stay up hours alone with my own unrealistic thoughts, but well i enjoy the thoughts and hate sleeping so i don't mind. other than that i do nothing :wimwim:
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can see you haven´t slept well! what is with those edgy opinions?!
Yes I am VERY tired right now, I'm so sorry for this, I guess I'm very SHARP right now :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,958
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I stay awake until i get too tired.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread