- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Sometimes I'll watch only this one specific chiropractor video
or I'll watch that scene in Toy Story 2(3?) where Woody gets fixed up the the old man who plays chess with himself
or I watch no speaking makeup videos.
The above three can put me to sleep so easily. Once I was watching a makeup video at like 2 in the afternoon and i fell asleep for like 3 hours cus of it. They're so nice to watch.
or I'll watch that scene in Toy Story 2(3?) where Woody gets fixed up the the old man who plays chess with himself
or I watch no speaking makeup videos.
The above three can put me to sleep so easily. Once I was watching a makeup video at like 2 in the afternoon and i fell asleep for like 3 hours cus of it. They're so nice to watch.