What do you feel the pandemic has taken from you? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That’s the same for me. I vaccinated because I worked around many elders and needed to for my grandmother. Online school can be difficult and I guess I’ve always enjoyed it because I’m used to being more kept to myself. I’m glad you feel it’s taken nothing from you and there’s nothing wrong with that. You’re still practicing safety and caring for others safety so that’s what’s really important. :sanapray: I wish you luck in many things
such kind words, thank you so so much :sanapray: i wish you all the best as well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread