What do you guys think of me? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Am i a scary admin, or do you think i am a softie. Do you guys think i am active enough participating in the forum? Share what you think of me here,
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think you are very nice but I don't see you around often:sanapray:
I know, i am trying my best to stay active interacting with the users on the forum but work takes so much of my time. I can only manage to log in for an hour after work & most of that time is me checking for server updates + checking for any administrative stuff to be done.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, i am trying my best to stay active interacting with the users on the forum but work takes so much of my time. I can only manage to log in for an hour after work & most of that time is me checking for server updates + checking for any administrative stuff to be done.
No pressure at all, it must be a lot of things to deal with. Glad to see you on here when you can be :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think you are a softie lol.
:maheart:

You are hard worker and I can't thank you enough for the effort you put into the forum. Same goes for Marko too.

I would like to see you both being more active, but obviously IRL things come first so if you are both busy it's understandable.
:sanapray:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think you are a softie lol.
:maheart:

You are hard worker and I can't thank you enough for the effort you put into the forum. Same goes for Marko too.

I would like to see you both being more active, but obviously IRL things come first so if you are both busy it's understandable.
:sanapray:
Definite softie who works incredibly hard to provide us with this awesome community and is amazing at keeping on top of all the work and updating things all the time.
:nekolove:
You guys think i am a softie but there has been cases where people are scared to pm me and use a middleman to relay messages to me :nayeonisdone:
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
You guys think i am a softie but there has been cases where people are scared to pm me and use a middleman to relay messages to me :nayeonisdone:
Tbh I think it's less that you're scary and more that people don't want to bother you/are intimidated talking to the big boss. They shouldn't be, though, you're very kind, understanding, and helpful.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From my exp with staff, you were definitely very sweet and a great leader. It's a shame you don't get the chance to be on here often though. :sanapray:


I do wish you'd stop working so hard though. You never fail to impress and I hope you're taking good care of yourself with all that you do for everyone.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
From my exp with staff, you were definitely very sweet and a great leader. It's a shame you don't get the chance to be on here often though. :sanapray:


I do wish you'd stop working so hard though. You never fail to impress and I hope you're taking good care of yourself with all that you do for everyone.
Thank you dear :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread