What Do You Hate Having Someone Do For You? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hate having others clean up my messes.
It is one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever for me.
Once in high school, an ex-friend of mine spilled her sauce on the cafeteria floor.
I was like, "Aren't you going to clean that up?"
She was essentially like that's the janitor's job.
I told her off, we fought about it because I was flabbergasted
that someone would be THAT immature
to EXPECT someone to clean up after them.

I know in high school we aren't fully developed up there but damn
it showed how...pompous that friend was and I"m so glad we are no longer friends.
The thought of being ok with that makes me so UNCOMFORTABLE.

What About You?​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
idk if this counts but I hate when people try to "educate" me on stuff I already know how to do
I think it counts so I'll let it slide.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I haven't had someone do something for me in a very long time lol so I can't really say :susPepe:
But maybe just someone who thinks they know better than me correcting me in general?
Common theme I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i don't like people buying me gifts for no reason irl it makes me feel uncomfortable, here it's ok bc it's usually just a card or a drawing but spending actual money is like oof no thanks it makes me uncomfortable
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I hate having others clean up my messes.
It is one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever for me.
Once in high school, an ex-friend of mine spilled her sauce on the cafeteria floor.
I was like, "Aren't you going to clean that up?"
She was essentially like that's the janitor's job.
I told her off, we fought about it because I was flabbergasted
that someone would be THAT immature
to EXPECT someone to clean up after them.

I know in high school we aren't fully developed up there but damn
it showed how...pompous that friend was and I"m so glad we are no longer friends.
The thought of being ok with that makes me so UNCOMFORTABLE.

What About You?​
well technically they are not wrong
they do get paid to clean the school right?

BUT
this little B just is entitled and lazy
good thing you left that behind you :mgblush: :rosesmug::sippinthetea:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
well technically they are not wrong
they do get paid to clean the school right?

BUT
this little B just is entitled and lazy
good thing you left that behind you :mgblush: :rosesmug::sippinthetea:
They are more there in my opinion to make the place presentable which is taking care of regular wear and tear, like footprints, mold, and stuff like that not necessarily meant to clean up a simple spill that a teenager could easily clean up. Also, they're there to help take care of some maintenance issues and puke too.

Also the janitor at my high school was an angel of a man. I think that also made me all the more angry with her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angel1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Living in a state that is known to have roach problems, I would feel uncomfortable with someone leaving any food product out longer than a few minutes. Unless your home is immaculate roaches will come for you in the area I live. lol. But something that could be cleaned with a napkin would be dumb to bother the janitor with... If it were something like a drink or something big that would require a mop then I would see deferring to the janitor...

But since I share a Netflix account with certain people, I don't like certain people going through my recently watched who I know will bring it up later... Like so what I watched the og magic school bus recently... Get over it. lmao... People who like to touch things in my room without permission is also a bit uncomfortable. I am a bit neurotic, but I don't want people touching and acting like they can move things around in my room...

Lastly, I don't like getting gifts, because most people I get gifts from irl tend to get me gifts that literally cost $0.50 cents and no one will use... and I'm expected to be happy about it... Like, "Wow. I've always wanted RCA cords that I can't possibly use, because I don't have a TV from 2002.." lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I hate not cleaning up after myself or having someone do something for me, it makes me feel like I’m unable to take care of myself or something(idk how to describe it lol). Good job at telling that friend of yours off, I would’ve done the same

People getting me gifts or something. Tbh there’s no one in my life that rlly knows me or what I like so they just usually get what most teenage girls like and it makes me feel awkward because like, thank you for the thought but I don’t want this. I never say it out loud tho, I don’t want to hurt their feelings

Sometimes, if I ask for help on my hw or have a partner assignment, they would just give me the answers which I hate. I take pride in my intelligence and it just makes me feel dumb

Having someone get something for me that I’m able to do myself, it makes me feel lazy which I hate
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hate not cleaning up after myself or having someone do something for me, it makes me feel like I’m unable to take care of myself or something(idk how to describe it lol). Good job at telling that friend of yours off, I would’ve done the same

People getting me gifts or something. Tbh there’s no one in my life that rlly knows me or what I like so they just usually get what most teenage girls like and it makes me feel awkward because like, thank you for the thought but I don’t want this. I never say it out loud tho, I don’t want to hurt their feelings

Sometimes, if I ask for help on my hw or have a partner assignment, they would just give me the answers which I hate. I take pride in my intelligence and it just makes me feel dumb

Having someone get something for me that I’m able to do myself, it makes me feel lazy which I hate
I feel this so hard
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angel1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread