- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
FC - face claim (for those who have never roleplayed), basically just googling an actor/actress/artist that looks the closest to how you think the memeber looks like
Ok, so for me, it is important to always imagine people somehow, just so that I don´t feel like talking to a robot or a plain computer. So I just ... imagine people somehow and this is obviously a joke, so if you don´t want to participate in this, it´s ok. :)
I also apologise in advance for any misjudgement on race or sex.
@SHlNEE aka Anya Taylor Joy
@Yili aka Eleanor Tomlinson
@PrideInBaek aka Amita Suman
@Drew_B aka Bern Barnes
@Flocon as Jena Thiam
@Vikki as Emma Stone
@Lovely_Cornchips as Maisie Williams
Tell me how right I´m. Add your friends and choose your FC (or mascot)? :)
Ok, so for me, it is important to always imagine people somehow, just so that I don´t feel like talking to a robot or a plain computer. So I just ... imagine people somehow and this is obviously a joke, so if you don´t want to participate in this, it´s ok. :)
I also apologise in advance for any misjudgement on race or sex.
@SHlNEE aka Anya Taylor Joy
@Yili aka Eleanor Tomlinson
@PrideInBaek aka Amita Suman
@Drew_B aka Bern Barnes
@Flocon as Jena Thiam
@Vikki as Emma Stone
@Lovely_Cornchips as Maisie Williams
Tell me how right I´m. Add your friends and choose your FC (or mascot)? :)