- Joined
- 26 August 2018
- Messages
- 596
- Reactions Received
- 2,907
- Location
- Turkey
- Website
- discord.gg
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he
I just bought a new pair of earphones with heavy bass support
I'm listening to BLACKPINK's songs and it's like I discovered whole other new songs, the bass is hard hitting, it just made me fall in deeper love with the songs, I also like the rap and the soundtracks in general, very catchy.
What about you? What do you like most about your favorites' songs?
I'm listening to BLACKPINK's songs and it's like I discovered whole other new songs, the bass is hard hitting, it just made me fall in deeper love with the songs, I also like the rap and the soundtracks in general, very catchy.
What about you? What do you like most about your favorites' songs?