What do you most think about when it comes to fashion? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How can I wear maximum floral print
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How to wear my pants and shirt together and not have it look horrible. Also if things work together.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm always in the "waiting to lose weight so I can wear what I want" mood lol.. wouldn't say I'm fat but I still wanna lose a bit of weight so I can feel better about myself..
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is going to sound really silly probably, but there's a woodland camo jacket I own that I really like... But I don't like the association with militaries and hunting, so I'm kind of iffy about wearing it, but I still really like it, so... *shrugs*
Ohhh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE FASHION. I am obsessed. I just love the feeling of when I am absolutly enjoying an outfit and feeling like I look awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread