- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahh I really think most about my shoes lol. I love shoes!!!
Ohhlayering, how well the patterns and textures etc work together
Ahhh cuteNecklaces and bracelets!
Also, cute hair clips and hair bands
How to wear my pants and shirt together and not have it look horrible. Also if things work together.
Ahh really... Absolutely nothing.. I just put stuff on tbh.
Ahh same hereI'm always in the "waiting to lose weight so I can wear what I want" mood lol.. wouldn't say I'm fat but I still wanna lose a bit of weight so I can feel better about myself..
WowI'm obsessed with fashion in general but my biggest obsession is plaid skirts.![]()
same, as long as its comfortable... Absolutely nothing.. I just put stuff on tbh.
OhhhThis is going to sound really silly probably, but there's a woodland camo jacket I own that I really like... But I don't like the association with militaries and hunting, so I'm kind of iffy about wearing it, but I still really like it, so... *shrugs*
Ahhhh cuteI LOVE FASHION. I am obsessed. I just love the feeling of when I am absolutly enjoying an outfit and feeling like I look awesome.