What do you put on your 🌮? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hard shells or soft tortillas?
Meat or none?
Beans?
Salsa? How spicy?
Anything else?
Do you like mixing everything in a bowl/plate instead?

I put lettuce, diced tomato, ground beef, mexican cheese blend and mild/hot salsa in a tortilla. Every once in a while I just mix it all on a plate and rip the tortilla into pieces.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Soft tortillas
Chicken
No beans. They make me sick
Salsa, mild
Lettuce
Sour cream (yogurt if sour cream is unavailiable)
Cheese
corn once in a while
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Curious, Curious. Lol.

I can do either hard or soft shell.
Of course meat. Ground Beef. Or chicken.
The bean paste is superior.
Heck yeah, mild salsa.
Lots of cheese, a little iceberg lettuce, some tomato, and black olives.
I dont prefer a bowl and such, but I'll still eat it.

:sj_weary: Delicious.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sadly never had one :umjicry: germany sucks at offering mexican food
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
soft tortilla and burrito it instead
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm actually going to make tortillas soon.

Hard shells, the corn ones so I call them tacos?
Meat for sure, usually bolognese out of minced beef-pig mix and tomato sauce
Beans? Eww
Salsa? How spicy? Depends how much tomato sauce I already have.
Anything else? Creme fraiche is must, makes it so much better. If I'm going with hard shells some grated cheese. Also vegetables, like salad leaves or tomatos or sth.
Do you like mixing everything in a bowl/plate instead? Nope
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Crunchy for beef, soft for potato

Beans? Not on a taco.

Salsa hell yes, especially chipotle, but preferably not to hot.

Anything else ? Green onions, tomatoes, and cheese. OOOO cilantro. Sometimes I'll add avocados if in season.

Now I want tacos.



What do you call a Japanese octopus on a taco?
Tako Taco
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
most hard shell, but sometime soft.
beef, carnitas or barbacoa
salsa and put a lot of hot sauce
no bean
a lot of cheese
lettuce
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread