What do you think about BTS using autotune in their newer songs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
hm sometimes I find it unnecessary
like in outro: tear - just why?? I love that song but it would be so much better without the autotune
also idol was aweful, I coulnd't recognise their voice
and right now with dionysus, I love the song but I cant tell who is singing
so yeah sometimes it bothers me
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Skinnny
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I dont like it. i miss their older songs. am i the only person who thinks this is actual better song than their newer ones
n.o is one of my favorite song :pepeheart:
I love their new songs too tbh, but title track wise the older ones are so much better
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of it. I usually don't really mind autotune, but the way it's used in BTS's newer songs isn't really for me. It just feels a little unnecessary and kinda distracts from the songs themselves tbh. In general, I feel as though they've definitely changed the style of their songs since, idk, maybe about late 2017? I still love BTS and I think they're a great group but overall, while I still like their newer music, I haven't really fallen in love with any of their songs like I used to. imo their last truly amazing title track was Spring Day, thought their b-sides are still great.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of it. I usually don't really mind autotune, but the way it's used in BTS's newer songs isn't really for me. It just feels a little unnecessary and kinda distracts from the songs themselves tbh. In general, I feel as though they've definitely changed the style of their songs since, idk, maybe about late 2017? I still love BTS and I think they're a great group but overall, while I still like their newer music, I haven't really fallen in love with any of their songs like I used to. imo their last truly amazing title track was Spring Day, thought their b-sides are still great.
I actually agree about the title track part
like its good-good, but I would not name boy with luv my favorite title track this year (I dont even think that its in my top 5)

the bsides are still really good tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Skinnny

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of it. I usually don't really mind autotune, but the way it's used in BTS's newer songs isn't really for me. It just feels a little unnecessary and kinda distracts from the songs themselves tbh. In general, I feel as though they've definitely changed the style of their songs since, idk, maybe about late 2017? I still love BTS and I think they're a great group but overall, while I still like their newer music, I haven't really fallen in love with any of their songs like I used to. imo their last truly amazing title track was Spring Day, thought their b-sides are still great.
I've noticed that their style changed a lot when Love Yourself era began. I still love them, too, and I do like some of their newer songs, but I prefer some of their older music a bit more. I'd say their music from 2015-2017 was the best. Hopefully they can go back to their roots at some point.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
hm sometimes I find it unnecessary
like in outro: tear - just why?? I love that song but it would be so much better without the autotune
also idol was aweful, I coulnd't recognise their voice
and right now with dionysus, I love the song but I cant tell who is singing
so yeah sometimes it bothers me
In Idol I felt like it was way overdone. I kind of like the song, but it's definitely not my favorite title track.
And I feel the same about you with Dionysus. It's a great song, but I have no idea who's singing most of the time. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
In Idol I felt like it was way overdone. I kind of like the song, but it's definitely not my favorite title track.
And I feel the same about you with Dionysus. It's a great song, but I have no idea who's singing most of the time. :welp:
I was honestly so suprised when I watched the lyrics video
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread