- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I'm going to show you guys the lineup I wanted from the start.
Then show you the final lineup and kind of give you a key for what each thing means for me in regards to the final lineup.
DISCLAIMER: I do not have any belief that any girl in the show is undeserving of fame or the opportunity to debut.
I just obviously have my own opinions about what I saw in the show and what I personally felt would've been a better lineup.
Just like I'm sure you guys have your personal opinions on what lineup you would've liked to see.
ANYWAYS...
My Lineup from the Start:
1. Lee Chaehyun (K)
2. Quinn Myah (K)
3. Sakamoto Mashiro (J)
4. Su Rui Qi (C)
5. Wang Xe (C)
6. Lee Chaeyun (K)
7. Choi Yujin (K)
8. Yamaguchi Yurina (J)
9. Kang Yeseo (K)
The Final Line Up:
1. Kim Chaehyun (K)
2. Huening Bahiyyh (K)
3. Choi Yujin (K)
4. Kim Dayeon (K)
5. Seo Youngeun (K)
6. Kang Yeseo (K)
7. Ezaki Hikaru (J)
8. Sakamoto Mashiro (J)
9. Shen Xaio Ting (C)
Ok, so the coloring means whether I liked the member or not.
If it's underlined it means I think they deserved the spot and proved themselves.
If it's bold it means they were a part of my lineup.
If it has aline through it that means I don't think the member should be in THIS group.
Now for an in-depth explanation:
Kim Chaehyun-I loved her so much from the get-go. She's insanely talented vocal wise but she was also one of the most kind amongst the Korean members (That we saw) when it came to the foreign participants and honestly, I don't think there could've been anyone MORE deserving of the number 1 spot.
Huaning Bahiyyh- Now don't get me wrong this gal is sweet and has a lot of potential. BUT nothing I saw in the show made me think she was ready for debut. Maybe I'm being picky but I was genuinely shocked when she turned up being #2 in the final ranking. She has some basic skills and is pretty and eye-catching but I think she has a lot of work to do but even with that I don't feel like I saw a massive amount of improvement either. Nothing that blew me away at least.
Choi Yujin- Self-explanatory. I love Yujin from the bottom of my heart and always believe she deserved a second chance to shine since Cube fucked her and her group over. I think she showed her chops and proved herself but I do think she's ranked too high in the overall group hence why in my ranking she was lower.
Kim Dayeon- Super sweet and very good leader but that was sadly all I really saw of her or remember her for. Being a great leader is fantastic but it doesn't make a fantastic idol which don't get me wrong she is talented for sure but I can't remember a single moment where she really stood out for me.
Seo Youngeun-She would've been #10 on my list in all honesty so she a hundred percent deserves to be in the group. She shined from the very beginning and I can't wait to see her perform. I also accidentally forgot about her when I made my original line up as well so she probably would've been on there had I had more space and everything because damn is she talented.
Kang Yeseo-Just is talented and loveable. Very happy she made it into the final lineup.
Ezaki Hikaru-She's beyond talented and skilled don't get me wrong. But she always rubbed me the wrong way and while I think she deserves to be in the group I also firmly believe she'd be a great soloist over being a group member. (But you could also say that about Su Rui Qi)
Sakamoto Mashiro-...Dumbdi Dumbdi...nuff said.
Shen Xaio Ting-...very pretty and captivating but that is legit all I can remember about her sadly.
What do you guys think of the final line-up?
Do you agree with my assessement?
What's your take on it?
Have any questions about my original lineup?
Then show you the final lineup and kind of give you a key for what each thing means for me in regards to the final lineup.
DISCLAIMER: I do not have any belief that any girl in the show is undeserving of fame or the opportunity to debut.
I just obviously have my own opinions about what I saw in the show and what I personally felt would've been a better lineup.
Just like I'm sure you guys have your personal opinions on what lineup you would've liked to see.
ANYWAYS...
My Lineup from the Start:
1. Lee Chaehyun (K)
3. Sakamoto Mashiro (J)
5. Wang Xe (C)
6. Lee Chaeyun (K)
7. Choi Yujin (K)
9. Kang Yeseo (K)
The Final Line Up:
1. Kim Chaehyun (K)
3. Choi Yujin (K)
5. Seo Youngeun (K)
6. Kang Yeseo (K)
7. Ezaki Hikaru (J)
8. Sakamoto Mashiro (J)
Ok, so the coloring means whether I liked the member or not.
If it's underlined it means I think they deserved the spot and proved themselves.
If it's bold it means they were a part of my lineup.
If it has a
Now for an in-depth explanation:
Kim Chaehyun-I loved her so much from the get-go. She's insanely talented vocal wise but she was also one of the most kind amongst the Korean members (That we saw) when it came to the foreign participants and honestly, I don't think there could've been anyone MORE deserving of the number 1 spot.
Huaning Bahiyyh- Now don't get me wrong this gal is sweet and has a lot of potential. BUT nothing I saw in the show made me think she was ready for debut. Maybe I'm being picky but I was genuinely shocked when she turned up being #2 in the final ranking. She has some basic skills and is pretty and eye-catching but I think she has a lot of work to do but even with that I don't feel like I saw a massive amount of improvement either. Nothing that blew me away at least.
Choi Yujin- Self-explanatory. I love Yujin from the bottom of my heart and always believe she deserved a second chance to shine since Cube fucked her and her group over. I think she showed her chops and proved herself but I do think she's ranked too high in the overall group hence why in my ranking she was lower.
Kim Dayeon- Super sweet and very good leader but that was sadly all I really saw of her or remember her for. Being a great leader is fantastic but it doesn't make a fantastic idol which don't get me wrong she is talented for sure but I can't remember a single moment where she really stood out for me.
Seo Youngeun-She would've been #10 on my list in all honesty so she a hundred percent deserves to be in the group. She shined from the very beginning and I can't wait to see her perform. I also accidentally forgot about her when I made my original line up as well so she probably would've been on there had I had more space and everything because damn is she talented.
Kang Yeseo-Just is talented and loveable. Very happy she made it into the final lineup.
Ezaki Hikaru-She's beyond talented and skilled don't get me wrong. But she always rubbed me the wrong way and while I think she deserves to be in the group I also firmly believe she'd be a great soloist over being a group member. (But you could also say that about Su Rui Qi)
Sakamoto Mashiro-...Dumbdi Dumbdi...nuff said.
Shen Xaio Ting-...very pretty and captivating but that is legit all I can remember about her sadly.
What do you guys think of the final line-up?
Do you agree with my assessement?
What's your take on it?
Have any questions about my original lineup?