- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
too little? too much?
sometimes I feel like the artists are kind of made to ... kiss their fans´ butts. When you compare the western musicians and their fans, it is just ... different, the distance, the gossip, the cool demeanour.
I often feel like saying "please, stop, just go back to sleep" instead of posting "oh so funny video of our group".
your opinion?
sometimes I feel like the artists are kind of made to ... kiss their fans´ butts. When you compare the western musicians and their fans, it is just ... different, the distance, the gossip, the cool demeanour.
I often feel like saying "please, stop, just go back to sleep" instead of posting "oh so funny video of our group".
your opinion?