what do you think about me? [totally not following a trend] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You seem always nice to anyone, I haven't seen u upset about anything. Even when I'm bothering you with award request you make it seem like it's bothering you at all and ur happy to help:lisalaugh: . It's easy to come to you if I have something to ask etc.
I just love my work on ks too much :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You're only the most lovable person ever uwu:nekolove:

So sweet, and beautiful too~ I'm so glad we're friends <3
I am glad we are friends too :nekolove: no one is as adorable as you
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think a lot of people agree that you're one of the sweetest users here, you have a very welcoming vibe whenever I see your posts and I really hope I'm able to get to know you more in the future.

:pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You've changed your name again haven't you... Either that or I forgot your new username. I feel like @Vipmulti when she thought that readmyfanfic2 had disappeared into the ethosphere...

Anyway, I think you're cool. You seem to like much of my content.. So we're close. The only one that likes more is probably @TwentyOneIzz , but I digress. To contextualize how I think. Lets say 1= an idol that I is not worthy (i.e. Jay Park) and 5= An idol that needs to call me (i.e. Hoya, Chanyeol, Woohyun) I would say you are 4... That's like Suho or Xiumin. I have a Suho photocard, which is a creepy simile... Lets make it Xiumin. I think you are Xiumin. But then again I had a Xiumin sig around Christmas for my x-mas event (grinch v whos).. Were you in that event. I don't recall.. Am I even making sense anymore... lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You've changed your name again haven't you... Either that or I forgot your new username. I feel like @Vipmulti when she thought that readmyfanfic2 had disappeared into the ethosphere...

Anyway, I think you're cool. You seem to like much of my content.. So we're close. The only one that likes more is probably @TwentyOneIzz , but I digress. To contextualize how I think. Lets say 1= an idol that I is not worthy (i.e. Jay Park) and 5= An idol that needs to call me (i.e. Hoya, Chanyeol, Woohyun) I would say you are 4... That's like Suho or Xiumin. I have a Suho photocard, which is a creepy simile... Lets make it Xiumin. I think you are Xiumin. But then again I had a Xiumin sig around Christmas for my x-mas event (grinch v whos).. Were you in that event. I don't recall.. Am I even making sense anymore... lol
I am just Jen/goyo/raja

and damn how funny is it that you choose Xuimin? He is my bias in Exo
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am just Jen/goyo/raja

and damn how funny is it that you choose Xuimin? He is my bias in Exo
A.K.A. the girl who is obsessed with Rupaul's Drag Race... lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A.K.A. the girl who is obsessed with Rupaul's Drag Race... lol
yes me. S12 is too good now btw :jenniesmug: Nicky Doll got on my top level already. love the real french vanilla fantasy
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
You've changed your name again haven't you... Either that or I forgot your new username. I feel like @Vipmulti when she thought that readmyfanfic2 had disappeared into the ethosphere...

Anyway, I think you're cool. You seem to like much of my content.. So we're close. The only one that likes more is probably @TwentyOneIzz , but I digress. To contextualize how I think. Lets say 1= an idol that I is not worthy (i.e. Jay Park) and 5= An idol that needs to call me (i.e. Hoya, Chanyeol, Woohyun) I would say you are 4... That's like Suho or Xiumin. I have a Suho photocard, which is a creepy simile... Lets make it Xiumin. I think you are Xiumin. But then again I had a Xiumin sig around Christmas for my x-mas event (grinch v whos).. Were you in that event. I don't recall.. Am I even making sense anymore... lol
I am the biggest lurker here, so it is only natural that I'd like a lot of your content,, lol.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am the biggest lurker here, so it is only natural that I'd like a lot of your content,, lol.
Even on hiatus you lurk... Fascinating. 🤔 .....While you are lurking perhaps you can answer this, since I know all you Carats stick together: Where is Lighterxxx...
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Even on hiatus you lurk... Fascinating. 🤔 .....While you are lurking perhaps you can answer this, since I know all you Carats stick together: Where is Lighterxxx...
I'm always lurking... :joysip: Ah my old wife... she isn't active on here or AKP obviously, but she's on Twitter!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
too nice : must be witch
also i am reaching for your og name fam but i am too lazy to go on ur profile :nekosweat:
I was going with legendjekki before. you also may know me really from the lalaloveloona days here
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and igloo

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread