What do you think about my stupid threads? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
they're not stupid! i think they're all interesting questions. and answering them increases my post count which helps me get more badges :joysip:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not stupid, maybe seems like you're a little bored as they're are so many.
They're fine, Forums are about sharing and discussion after all.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are interesting and it allows me to talk about myself openly. Since I often bottle up my opinions and thoughts. Speaking more openly is good for me and my mental health.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They are interesting and it allows me to talk about myself openly. Since I often bottle up my opinions and thoughts. Speaking more openly is good for me and my mental health.
I think from that kind of threads we can know each other alot which helps to build good friendships
Thank you sweetheart!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think from that kind of threads we can know each other alot which helps to build good friendships
Thank you sweetheart!
You are most welcome love.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I'm gonna be very honest, your threads one of few reason I check KS nowadays lol. Kpop section is very boring to me sadly, cause rather than being a general "kpop stan" I used to only stan one group which I kinda lost interest in them as well. General section and community is the best thing about KS. And your threads are creative ^^
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm gonna be very honest, your threads one of few reason I check KS nowadays lol. Kpop section is very boring to me sadly, cause rather than being a general "kpop stan" I used to only stan one group which I kinda lost interest in them as well. General section and community is the best thing about KS. And your threads are creative ^^
OMG! Really thank you alot! I won't make you boring anymore!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
those are really good really
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread