- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahh really? it increases my post count too 😈😈😈they're not stupid! i think they're all interesting questions. and answering them increases my post count which helps me get more badges![]()
Ahh I'm sorry about that lolNot stupid, maybe seems like you're a little bored as they're are so many.
They're fine, Forums are about sharing and discussion after all.
I was about to tell the same lolthey're not stupid! i think they're all interesting questions. and answering them increases my post count which helps me get more badges![]()
Ahh reallyI was about to tell the same lol
OhhhhI think they can't compete in that aspect with my threads
Thank you love!I like them. They keep me active.
I think from that kind of threads we can know each other alot which helps to build good friendshipsThey are interesting and it allows me to talk about myself openly. Since I often bottle up my opinions and thoughts. Speaking more openly is good for me and my mental health.
You are most welcome love.I think from that kind of threads we can know each other alot which helps to build good friendships
Thank you sweetheart!
OMG! Really thank you alot! I won't make you boring anymore!I'm gonna be very honest, your threads one of few reason I check KS nowadays lol. Kpop section is very boring to me sadly, cause rather than being a general "kpop stan" I used to only stan one group which I kinda lost interest in them as well. General section and community is the best thing about KS. And your threads are creative ^^