18+ What do you think about smoking? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I did smoke a while ago, but I gave up like 5 years ago. It wasn’t too serious tho. I’m not really used to the smell of smoke anymore, but I don’t mind if my friends are smoking
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it's not something i would ever do, thankfully my family doesn't either. as for other people, i can't take responsibility for what they do so as long as they're not smoking near me because the smell makes me want to throw up i don't care much. sounds harsh, but the're all probably aware of the harm smoking does to their body and sometimes no matter how much you try to help it doesn't work. i have a friend who smokes which i was surprised to find out about since last may she was talking about how disgusting it is and then in july she sent photos to our groupchat of her holding a cigarette. it makes me sad to see what she's doing to herself at such a young age but despite that she says that it helps her calm down in stressful situations or something like that so i just told her to never do it when i'm near and whenever she mentions her smoking the only thing i say is that i hope she quits one day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Everyone's own choice, but shouldn't smoke around people who don't like it. One of most annoying things was standing in line for concert while someone behind me started to smoke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I did smoke a while ago, but I gave up like 5 years ago. It wasn’t too serious tho. I’m not really used to the smell of smoke anymore, but I don’t mind if my friends are smoking
I also smoked like one cig a week when I was 17-18, but that was simply for the feeling of being a bit cool with "coffee and c
Everyone's own choice, but shouldn't smoke around people who don't like it. One of most annoying things was standing in line for concert while someone behind me started to smoke.
and that´s how you push yourself further in line :D clever :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I also smoked like one cig a week when I was 17-18, but that was simply for the feeling of being a bit cool with "coffee and c


and that´s how you push yourself further in line :D clever :D
It was long line so i just gave them deadly stares as did everyone around :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Never smoked myself and never will. Honestly, when I was a child I was pretty traumatized seeing 30 year old's that looked my grandma's age lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Never smoked myself and never will. Honestly, when I was a child I was pretty traumatized seeing 30 year old's that looked my grandma's age lol
that doesn´t have to be caused by smoking. just because someone looks older their age doesn´t mean they smoke or take drugs, just be careful of assumptions there :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Imagine accelerating the aging process :yolk: Ewwwww
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Imagine accelerating the aging process :yolk: Ewwwww
it really depends on your genes more than your lifestyle. some people just look older no matter what :/

I´ve always been a good girl but me is sooo ugglyyyy anywayy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that doesn´t have to be caused by smoking. just because someone looks older their age doesn´t mean they smoke or take drugs, just be careful of assumptions there :)
oh these were family members who were chain smokers and it was definitely from that :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
it really depends on your genes more than your lifestyle. some people just look older no matter what :/

I´ve always been a good girl but me is sooo ugglyyyy anywayy
don’t like your attitude :chickill: i very much dislike people who dont take beauty into their own hands
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread