I try to avoid my posts from even a week ago
I cringe so bad when it is mentioned or I'm looking at old posts and threads. Please end me
I cringe so bad when it is mentioned or I'm looking at old posts and threads. Please end me
Saame, I wish I could just comment 'hi' on people's profiles like I use toIt's more fun than my new content
I'm too serious now![]()
You can always say 'hi' to my profileSaame, I wish I could just comment 'hi' on people's profiles like I use to![]()
nuu don't feel sorry. you make the best posts and threadsI'd feel more sorry for the people that had to deal with them lol
I can relate, I am currently cringing over my two-three last threadsI cringe at myself 1 hour after I made a post![]()
Same. I casually saw my old posts on AKP and I used to be savage.It's more fun than my new content
I'm too serious now![]()
We all were, it's determinismSame. I casually saw my old posts on AKP and I used to be savage.
![]()