what do you think is better? Going to a kpop concert or going to a kpop fansign? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think that fans signs are better because don't the idol sign like posters with their faces on it and stuff like that? so you would always be able to look over on the wall and see the poster than your bias signed and i think that if you go a concert you'll remember it for about 2 or 3 days and then'll you just forget all about it and if you had the poster you could look at it and be reminded about the fans sign.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I liked the concert I went to, but it was really loud and sometimes I can't hear the music. It was enjoyable, though. I want to go to a fansign because it seems less you gotta scream, and I want some signed things :sanapray: also want to witness something like that time yugyeom was chased by jb because it seems likes fansigns are funny sometimes
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I liked the concert I went to, but it was really loud and sometimes I can't hear the music. It was enjoyable, though. I want to go to a fansign because it seems less you gotta scream, and I want some signed things :sanapray: also want to witness something like that time yugyeom was chased by jb because it seems likes fansigns are funny sometimes
yeah i feel liike fansigns are more calmer than concerts :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Fan signs all the way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Fansign.

Watching the concert from too far for me is boring, unless the group is the king/queen of performances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fansign.

Watching the concert from too far for me is boring, unless the group is the king/queen of performances.
concerts are cool when the performer is fun.
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer concerts. It's fun to enjoy good music with like minded people
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have been to both. Not for the same groups mind you but.
Both are great and it really depends on what you want for your money.

A fan sign for a newer group is almost a mini concert as they will preform before or after.
You get to meet and talk to each member and they sing your album. Really personal interaction.
Can be crazy pricy. (i saw many guys buying over 100 albums for izone i assume twice is similar. rv has gotta be like 40 -50)

A concert is a concert but its totally fun to hang out with others who are so invested in your group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've never been to either but I think I would prefer a concert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread