What do you think is happening at Dispatch HQ right now? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hours later and still nothing. I guess this time will be either a really late reveal of no reveal
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
hours later and still nothing. I guess this time will be either a really late reveal of no reveal
Yeh everyone is guessing BTS member and/or TWICE member but I think if it was a BTS member and they're delaying it because they want their performance hype to die down, shouldn't they have known from days ahead and prepared another couple. The theory of it being a TWICE member and them delaying it because of the stalker incident is the only one that actually makes sense honestly.
Either way, something big must have happened for them to suddenly not reveal the couple and I'm honestly more curious about what happened than who the couple is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeh everyone is guessing BTS member and/or TWICE member but I think if it was a BTS member and they're delaying it because they want their performance hype to die down, shouldn't they have known from days ahead and prepared another couple. The theory of it being a TWICE member and them delaying it because of the stalker incident is the only one that actually makes sense honestly.
Either way, something big must have happened for them to suddenly not reveal the couple and I'm honestly more curious about what happened than who the couple is.
I also heard that it may be Wendy and tht due to the accident that they don’t want to reveal it but not sure
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hours later and still nothing. I guess this time will be either a really late reveal of no reveal
I'm kind of thinking that there will be no reveal...they could always hit us with on in February.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread