- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,494
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
i dont think you've ever changed your user or dp LMAO not since i've been on hereThis?
same one i had on akp for years too.i dont think you've ever changed your user or dp LMAO not since i've been on here
consistency.. i like it LMAOsame one i had on akp for years too.
nah, I think it's gotta be gayzone lol which btw I used to think meant you were referring to a "gay zone", not Iz*One turned Gayz*One lolprobably my current one![]()
ah u think so? i was torn between my current one and gayzone but i eventually decided to go with izcreamnah, I think it's gotta be gayzone lol which btw I used to think meant you were referring to a "gay zone", not Iz*One turned Gayz*One lol