What do you think my opinion of you is? (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am not sure what you think of me. But I promise I am a swell guy to know

@kinnie vouches for that :)
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hope you like me decently enough..probably most people think im a bit wacky too...cant say it's wrong at all

I personally think we are on good fterms though i've said plenty on here, that apparently i come across harshly sometimes when i speak.. so if i've ever offended you at all sorry
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd guess it's somewhat positive but kinda neutral still since I don't think we have really talked one to one :jisoosmh: Either you think my opinions are stupid or interesting or both.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TELL ME CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread