Photo What do you think of IU's new look? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She does look a bit like Taeyeon lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh wow I wouldn't have recognized her in this pic :nakypog:
I had to take second look :jisoosmh:

I think contacts make big difference, i haven't really seen her wear colored contacts before
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not sure if I could say it suits her :dubuthink:
I dont think it's her best look, but it's pretty nice concept, something bit different
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had to take second look :jisoosmh:

I think contacts make big difference, i haven't really seen her wear colored contacts before
Tbh even the girl in your dp looks like Taeyeon to me but I'm sure she's not :haylul:
Is it Daoko? :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh even the girl in your dp looks like Taeyeon to me but I'm sure she's not :haylul:
Is it Daoko? :jisoosmh:
It's Daoko, but how does she look like Taeyeon to you :worry:

I don't think they look anything alike :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's Daoko, but how does she look like Taeyeon to you :worry:

I don't think they look anything alike :jisoosmh:
Idk, her bangs maybe :worry:
Def gives off a Taengoo vibe lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Idk, her bangs maybe :worry:
Def gives off a Taengoo vibe lol.
I mean if you just look at hair... well i don't still see it :haylul:

To me Taeyeon's face is all round edges and softness when Daoko's is narrow and sharp edges. If i had to pick idol who resembles DAOKO most it would be probably Seulgi, but even that isn't close match :dubuthink:


 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean if you just look at hair... well i don't still see it :haylul:

To me Taeyeon's face is all round edges and softness when Daoko's is narrow and sharp edges. If i had to pick idol who resembles DAOKO most it would be probably Seulgi, but even that isn't close match :dubuthink:


I can't see the Seulgi resemblance at all :haylul:
It's weird, in her MVs Daoko looks very different but in the pic there's a lot of resemblance :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't see the Seulgi resemblance at all :haylul:
It's weird, in her MVs Daoko looks very different but in the pic there's a lot of resemblance :jisoosmh:
Where ???? :umwhat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread