- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
It's supposed to be a utopia brochure. I based mine off of Poppy Playtime. It's from before the hour of joy and before it shut down, but the last page is after everything happened and catnap scratched it out and left his messages.
Also, this thing destroyed my hands 😭
I've already turned it in, but now my entire family is getting on to me for not coloring it... I hate having to color in tiny details bc I'm never satisfied with it after. But at least i turned in something i was satisfied with and am very proud of
Also, this thing destroyed my hands 😭
I've already turned it in, but now my entire family is getting on to me for not coloring it... I hate having to color in tiny details bc I'm never satisfied with it after. But at least i turned in something i was satisfied with and am very proud of
Attachments
-
258.2 KB Views: 34
-
325.7 KB Views: 25
-
345 KB Views: 23
-
385.5 KB Views: 25
-
407.3 KB Views: 19
-
389.7 KB Views: 26