Audio What do you think of Red Velvet's Sayonara? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I kind of like it. I'm gonna keep listening to it to see if it'll grow on me a bit more. I will admit that I haven't been liking Red Velvet's music that much for a while (I still love the girls though), but this is actually really nice. What do you think about it?

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s my favourite Japanese song from them and one of my overall favourites too. I guess since I was expecting a ballad I was pleasantly surprised but the song is really good too. I love it!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I kind of like it. I'm gonna keep listening to it to see if it'll grow on me a bit more. I will admit that I haven't been liking Red Velvet's music that much for a while (I still love the girls though), but this is actually really nice. What do you think about it?

I am a sucker for jazzy i love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread