What do you think of the word 'girly'? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Like, when someone refers to you or someone as 'girly', do you feel differently about it?
I know because of TikTok it seems like people don't really like it, but I have a habit
of using it when I'm trying to be endearing and cheer a girl up.



 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean girly like as an adjective doesnt fit me so it'd be really weird if someone said I was girly. But using it as like a nickname as sorts doesn't bother me. I think one of my best friends actually calls me that from time to time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People dislike the word girly, not girlie. Girlie is just a cute way to say the word girl. Girly is an adjective to describe things that are stereotypically related to women, which is a problem. Such as pink
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread