What Do You Think Of This Song For GFriend? (1 Viewer)

??

  • Yes It Would Suit Them

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nah It Wouldn't Fit Them

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh you're right but I notice that his mixing style makes the vocals stand out less? Then again it's probably to help compensate the lack of singing technique typical of 46/48Gs. Maybe they could add some high notes because who wouldn't want some Yuju high note goodness? :sj_weary:
Well with Memoria, Sunrise and Flower, it's more like Eunha high note goodness these days :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not a fan of this Akimoto dude's sound lol :yolk:

My taste in Japanese music is very different from my Kpop taste. I'm more into songs like this

Omg I love this song! Tbh I listen to Jpop way more than any other genre so I'm pretty found of everything, musically from that country :maheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know much about Gfriend so idk

but this song is really catchy, I like it

and as someone who was a majorette dancer for years I appreciate the majorette scenes in the mv :pandalove:
Glad you liked the song :pandalove::pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I love this song! Tbh I listen to Jpop way more than any other genre so I'm pretty found of everything, musically from that country :maheart:
uhh teach me some jpop. I wanted to get more into that for a while now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What do you want to know? :sj_weary:
where should someone start with akb48?
what groups are worth checking out?
are there similar gg'S to Babymetal and BiSH?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
where should someone start with akb48?
what groups are worth checking out?
are there similar gg'S to Babymetal and BiSH?
1. Start with their biggest hits (Heavy Rotation, Beginner, Flying Get, Give Me Five! and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)
2. For Girl Groups (I'll put the song reccs in brackets), I'd say check out Flower (Sayonara Alice, Akikaze no Answer, Taiyou to Himawari, Kurenai no Dress) and Faky (Girl Digger, The One, Surrender, Afterglow, Suga Sweet, Who We Are).
3. Babymetal is a group unique to the world so there's nothing similar to them ^^; No idea who BiSH is. I could recommend some soloist though?
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Start with their biggest hits (Heavy Rotation, Beginner, Flying Get, Give Me Five! and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)
2. For Girl Groups (I'll put the song reccs in brackets), I'd say check out Flower (Sayonara Alice, Akikaze no Answer, Taiyou to Himawari, Kurenai no Dress) and Faky (Girl Digger, The One, Surrender, Afterglow, Suga Sweet, Who We Are).
3. Babymetal is a group unique to the world so there's nothing similar to them ^^; No idea who BiSH is. I could recommend some soloist though?
thank you ~
some soloist would be cool :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay so I'll give you two male and two females. Tell me which songs you prefer ^^
Male




Female

Male:
Both are good but I slightly prefer the first one. It's such a beautiful song. I really like it.
Female:
Both females are amazing. I do like the second song a bit more but the first one's voice kinda reminds me of Bol4's Jiyoung's so I really loved listening to her voice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread