What do you think of this? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some people are saying that it's too expensive, while others disagree because it's made in America. Where do you stand?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean it is quite expensive sweatshirt for something against rich people :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean it is quite expensive sweatshirt for something against rich people :wimwim:
True, but the cost isn't unreasonable considering the cost it takes to make it, if it was made in China that would be different
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
True, but the cost isn't unreasonable considering the cost it takes to make it, if it was made in China that would be different
yeah, that's true
Honestly, I'm not aware of the costs so I don't know how expensive are the USA made items in general
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, that's true
Honestly, I'm not aware of the costs so I don't know how expensive are the USA made items in general
Same ngl, but I do know it's quite a bit more expensive. That's why I'm unsure, I don't know how big the difference really is.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Can I just say how ugly that style of sweatshirt is? Everyone who sells merchandise uses that style and it doesnt flatter ANYONE !!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MOA_EEE and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally wouldn’t pay almost 60 dollars for a sweatshirt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Good luck with that ... they are Rich .... If the uber wealthy really believed the BS they sell they would sign their money over to the government.

They do not do that.

normal folks will get screwed as always. Rich people are rich they do not have to live anywhere they do not want to be, and they own the politicians lock stock and barrel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i would only spend that much if i really like what is on the sweater
and if it is related to something i absolutely fkin love
like linkin park or kpop or tokio hotel
but even then i am having struggles because i don't usually spend so much money on clothing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread